We are working with a fast-growing, New Space organisation who are on a mission to make space travel more sustainable. They are seeking a talented Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in shaping their global brand awareness both online and at international fairs and events, and to publicly present the company to commercial satellite operators, as well as national and international space agencies!
What you will be doing:
• Scouting of both international and national trade shows and events, including related organizations.
• Participate in the development of their new website, whilst ensuring it is in line with their current service portfolio.
• Conduct market research on new regions, customer segments and other service offerings.
• Collaboration with UX/UI designer to develop flyers, roll-ups, business cards to ensure a uniform company design as well as collaboration with the sales team.
• Boost their customer reach by creating valuable articles for their LinkedIn page.
• Create and design company merchandise.
• SEO and lead generation experience is a plus!
• Support in organizing company events.
We would love to hear from you if you have experience in the following:
• A degree in public relations, marketing, management (or similar).
• You must have at least 1 year of work experience in a similar position, ideally in the space industry.
• You are an organizational talent that can handle multiple tasks at once.
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
• You can proof your prior experience with similar tasks that you have already executed as part of your last role.
• Good knowledge of photoshop (or similar) is desirable.
This role has several exciting benefits including 100% remote working from anywhere in Europe, a dedicated training budget and quarterly team events meetups.
If this position is of interest, please apply directly or get in touch with Alice @ EVONA – email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!