At Evona, we are recruiting for HR Manager to join an innovative, AI based SaaS start up. Their high-tech platform is driving development in a crucial area of Space technology to contribute towards a safe and sustainable space environment.
You oversee the whole spectrum of employee related processes from recruiting over onboarding to employee management and personal development. They are currently siting just under 30 people with ambitious growth plans and on-going recruitment.
Your responsibilities will consist of but not be limited to the following:
- Lead the recruitment efforts including defining new positions, conducting interviews, making job offers and guiding new employees through the onboarding process
- Developing employees and procedures
- Overlooking and preparing personnel related documents
- Developing and enhancing the employee benefits programs, including reviewing compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation etc
What we are looking for:
- 1 year + experience as a HR manager
- Exceptional communication and writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- Excellent English skills (verbally & written) and basic German skills (B1, reading & written)
- Comfortable and experienced with problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Familiarity with different HR software
- Ideally worked in a start up/growth company
Why works with us?
- First HR role within the business, which gives autonomy to create to shape this role as the business grows, including flexible working hours.
- Enjoy a range of free drinks in the office
- Continuous development with dedicated training budgets to develop your skills further
- Exciting after work activities and dinners