Sales Development Representative
Location: France (either willing to locate to East France, or be based in a neighbouring German / Swiss city)
Hybrid role: 3 days a week in the office
Have you got a Space Engineering background?
Do you have experience with AWS?
Or experience with ERP Systems?
Are you a strategic thinker who can think on your feet?
You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly?
... Then this role may be for you!
I am currently looking for a Sales Development Representative to work for a start-up that's using software technology to quickly and independently set up tools needed to enable Space Companies to scale.
They are currently building their Sales team from scratch, so need someone who specialises in technologically and scientifically advanced products that can passionately sell their cloud based product to NewSpace organisations. In a nutshell, your purpose is to create, pursue and materialise opportunities to help the start-up grow and boost revenues. You will ideate and establish new strategies, targets and prospects, with the goal of creating short, mid and long-term value for the business.
- Find new leads, nurture prospects and move them through the sales cycle until they become happy customers
- Stay up-to-date on competition, new market trends, who are the new kids on the block, and detect new threats and opportunities
- Create and maintain long-standing relationships with space industry professionals, at all levels and in all kinds of organisations
- You have worked in a startup
- Aerospace Degree
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business stakeholders
- Willingness to travel to meet clients and attend industry events
Interviews are taking place ASAP, so please get in touch with Emma Jackson to find out more