We are working with a unique, leading manufacturer of small satellites for the aerospace and defence industry. Our client provides end-to-end satellite solutions, combining satellite design, production, launch planning, mission operations and in-orbit support.
They are seeking a motivated, experienced, and highly organised Project Scheduler to develop, integrate, and maintain project schedules across the businesses satellite and technology programs. Collaborating with multidisciplinary team members, managers, and other stakeholders, the successful candidate will maintain and status execution of projects, whilst preparing performance evaluation reports.
What you will be doing:
- Consult with Project Managers, technical experts, and third-party program management to integrate multiple parallel program dependent initiatives, set up assignments, tasks, and subtasks. Identify critical path elements and solutions.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective scheduling management system.
- Coordinate project timelines with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Monitor project timelines and deadlines.
- Identify potential project schedule delays and facilitate intervention in a timeous manner.
- Evaluate performance and prepare project progress reports.
- Develop metrics and performance calculations using project schedule metrics and inputs.
- Accommodate updates and changes to project schedules.
- Hold regular meetings with stakeholders to receive schedule inputs, monitor progress and identify development barriers.
- Recommend actions to keep projects within budget and completed on time.
- Develop schedule management processes and guidelines for internal team members, including MS Project change control and updating rules.
- Keep stakeholders informed of project timelines and deadlines.
- Document project scheduling processes and maintain records.
We would love to hear from you if you have experience in the following:
- 5+ years of experience as a project/program planner/scheduler.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, management, or related discipline.
- Familiar with Earned Value Management reporting and metrics.
- Proven track record of maintaining project schedules and providing performance reports through the project life cycle.
- Advanced proficiency in project scheduling software, such as MS Project, Primavera, Procore or industry equivalent.
- Extensive experience in schedule planning and management.
- Ability to keep stakeholders informed of project timelines and changes.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills.
- Exceptional communication skills with multiple engineering disciplines.
Highly desirable skills / experience:
- Aerospace industry experience or equivalent experience developing and maintaining project schedules for advanced technology efforts
- Certification as a PMI scheduling professional (PMI-SP).
This role has several exciting benefits including unlimited PTO, an equity incentive program, 401(k) and much more!
If this position is of interest, please apply directly or get in touch with Alice @ EVONA – firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!