We are working with a unique, leading manufacturer of small satellites for the aerospace and defence industry. Our client provides end-to-end satellite solutions, combining satellite design, production, launch planning, mission operations and in-orbit support.
They are seeking a motivated, experienced, and highly organised Senior FP&A Manager, with excellent communication skills, experience in building close professional relationships, and a track record of favorably influencing business performance. Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, you will have direct visibility to the company’s senior management, as well as significant interaction with leadership across key functional areas. If you are results-driven, possess a strong drive to exceed personal goals, and are naturally inclined to anticipate risks, take ownership of challenges, and make sound decisions, then this could be the role for you!
What you will be doing:
- Leadership of financial forecast and planning processes, including process management, communication, and reporting. Proactively improve the budget control and monitoring process.
- Collaborate with the management team on the strategic planning process.
- Prepare monthly forecasts and any ad hoc financial scenario analyses required by management.
- Work cross functionally to support departmental decision-making with forecasting, planning, reporting and analytics.
- Monitor monthly sales revenue and expenses against budget and communicate variances to department heads and executives.
- Assist in the preparation of key presentations for the Board, ELT (Executive Leadership Team), senior leadership team, and employee meetings; ensure that content reflects accurate financial updates and provides business insights.
- Strong partnership collaboration with Accounting, and Analytics to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Own and improve current systems and processes to increase productivity and accuracy of the FP&A function.
- Other duties as assigned.
We would love to hear from you if you have experience in the following:
- A proactive approach to problem identification and remediation solutions, and excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to interact and build relationships across all levels and functions in the organization.
- Investment relation experience.
- Ability to work independently, complete work timely, and work well as a team member.
- Ability to provide guidance and build technical expertise amongst the team.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Meticulous and superior attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain confidential information.
- Must have a strong understanding of GAAP.
- Possess a willingness and ability to work hands-on and with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- ERP implementation experience, preferably Microsoft Dynamics.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Strategy.
- 5+ years of FP&A, corporate finance, equity research, investment banking or related fields with previous people management experience, in fast-paced, high growth environments.
- To comply with U.S. Government space technology export regulations.
Highly desirable. Non-essential skills / experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics.
- Aerospace or Government experience.
This role has several exciting benefits including unlimited PTO, an equity incentive program, 401(k) and much more!
If this position is of interest, please apply directly or get in touch with Alice @ EVONA – email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!