Location: Remote, Europe
Do you have experience within the Solar industry?
3+ years of sales, consulting or customer experience?
And a proven track record of high achievement in B2B sales?
If yes, EVONA are working with a start up company that are leading from the front within the solar industry worldwide. Renewable energy companies are using their market-leading software platform to advance construction and maximise performance of solar sites in over 65 countries, by digitalising solar plants with high resolution aerial data.
They are looking for a talented Account Executive to join their Sales team who will take care of the outbound lead process, inbound lead process and attend events, maintaining and growing a realistic and predictable pipeline whilst developing strong relationships with stakeholders in the solar industry. This is a hybrid role that is a mix of new business & account management.
- Perform targeted outreach for the right stakeholders
- Research and understand the customer’s objectives to drive sales through the buying cycle
- Become an expert in the business solutions, value proposition and competitive landscape
- Relay customer feedback and product enhancement ideas Requirements
- Commercially thoughtful and eager to solve customer business problems
- Hard working with exceptional communication skills
- Teamwork, integrity, ownership, and customer focus
- Technical aptitude for novel technologies and analytical problem solving
(additional languages such as Spanish, Dutch, German or French are a strong asset)
Interviews are taking place ASAP, so please get in touch with Emma Jackson to find out more