We're currently working with a premier provider of secure, innovative commercial satellite communications (COMSATCOM) applications and wireless technology. Customers across a number of sectors, including the US Government, use their satellite communications solutions; from broadband internet access, VoIP and voice, video conferencing and data communications for business continuity to emergency response, tactical field deployment and temporary usage.
To support the growth of their company, they're hiring a Sales Manager to help drive business with US Army and US Marine Corps Ground Components customers.
Utilising your experience successfully working with US Army and/ or Marine Corps, you'll be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key end users and communicating how the company's offerings can solve customer challenges, enable customers to meet their objectives and drive long term value. You'll run the full sales process; identify new opportunities through to close, then develop work plans and provide oversight throughout program lifecycles to maintain long-term customer satisfaction.
This role would suit an Army/ Marine Corp Veteran looking to transition into a Sales position.
- Experience working with/ selling to US Army and/or Marine Corps.
- Detailed insight into the current and future programs within the target customer set.
- Strong rolodex within the US Army and/or Marine Corps.
- Technical skills in the Telecommunications/ Signal field, with the ability to communicate the company’s product offerings and provide suitable solutions.
- Must have a strong understanding of US Army and US Marine Corps structure, programs and programs offices.
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer engagement and organization skills.
- Ability to gain TS/SCI clearance is essential.
Please apply to find out more!