At EVONA we are looking for a Mission Manager, a leader with hands on experience and skills in Systems Engineering and Assembly, Integration and Testing as well as coordination through launch.
Your will be the lead person overseeing the integration with providers and launch.
- Responsible for leading all phases of planning and delivery of the satellites from component procurement through spacecraft launch and orbit
- Ensure effective plans are in place to deliver configuration-controlled spacecraft to the appropriate quality level, within mission budgets and schedule constraints
- Communicate flight acceptance approaches and testing required from engineering teams for
subsystems delivery into the spacecraft build process
- Coordinate all aspects of the launch planning and logistics with the launch provider
- Support launch site spacecraft checkout and launch vehicle integration and test activities
▪ Electrical Board Verifications
▪ Subsystem-level functional tests, verifications and troubleshooting
▪ Electrical system validation
▪ Subsystem and system-level hardware assembly
▪ Test Plan Preparations
- Project/Program Management experience
- Extensive experience in Systems engineering and/or AIT (Assembly, Integration and Test/Verification).
- Strong knowledge of electrical engineering and embedded systems
- Experienced in the AIT of operational hardware and the definition, enforcement and monitoring
of all aspects from unit through subsystem, system and operational phases
- Strong people skills and demonstrable interpersonal skills
- Experience in the Space industry.