SAR Systems Design Engineer
(Fully remote in Europe can be considered)
At EVONA we are looking for a SAR System Design Engineer to expand our client’s expertise, engage with customers, and collaborate cross-functionally within the company.
As a SAR System Design Engineer, you will lead the development of the SAR payload and integration – product development lead. Provide critical technical insight, analysis and guidance in collaboration with sales, account managers, proposal managers, and the broader engineering, operations and product teams. Especially critical is an ability to engage with customers across varying levels of expertise, addressing key questions.
- SAR payload systems design and integration at high level
- Clarify the complexity of SAR technology, products and services in meaningful terms to customers
- Work with Sales to define products and solutions that meet customer’s needs, ensure understanding of key requirements
- Develop new business proposals for data, capability, and system deliveries and the coordination of this activity with the respective stakeholders
- Collaborate with technical and new business teams to understand and explain our client’s current and future capabilities, products, and processes
- Expertise in SAR imaging modes (strip map, spotlight, ScanSAR, TopSAR)
- Deep knowledge of SAR at a system level
- Development experience in radar design AND/OR SAR payload development and design
- Solid knowledge of SAR and RADAR.
- Sales Engineer experience.
- Technical writing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with SAR digital signal processing techniques
- Project management experience.
- Experience in the Space industry.
- Product Background