Product Manager- Fully remote- $130,000-$160,000
Are you a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager looking for your next challenge? Our company, a SaaS space exploration industry leader, is seeking a skilled individual to join its team.
As a Product Manager, you will report to the VP of Product and support the development and execution of product strategy, roadmaps, and go-to-market plans. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, sales, and marketing, to deliver innovative and high-quality products to market.
- Translate broad business objectives and market needs into real outcomes
- Leverage innovative technical solutions and operational management best practices to deliver novel products to market
- Understand and work with Agile methodologies
- Work with the engineering team to deliver high-quality products on time and on budget
- Understand and work with CRM systems
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, including internal teams and external customers
- Document product roadmaps and outcomes
- Establish timelines and deliverables for product development
- Participate in customer-facing product and mission operations
- Take ownership of assigned products and ensure they are delivered to market successfully
- Experience in product management, with a proven track record of delivering a successful product
- Experience in SaaS or space-related industries is preferred
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience working with engineering teams
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as Confluence, Jira, and Trello
- Understanding of the business and product road map, and the ability to translate them into actionable items
- Strong project management skills and the ability to deliver on time and on budget
- A background in the military is a plus.
If you have a passion for space and technology and are excited about the opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team, we would love to hear from you.