I am working for a company who are truly building the first ever of its kind satellites, to image the entire earth with Lidar which has never been done before!
They are seeking an experienced Optical Engineer to join their team in Orlando, Florida. The ideal candidate should have at least 4 years of experience in aerospace optical engineering, including expertise in diffraction limited optical designs, narrowband filtering, and athermal optical designs.
- Design the optics system
- Conduct acceptance testing of optics and sensors in an optics lab
- Contribute to the development of new optical technologies
- Work with Optics house to acquire telescopes
- Set up Optics lab and write test plans
- At least 4 years experience in aerospace optical engineering
- Expertise in diffraction limited optical designs, narrowband filtering, and athermal optical designs
- Knowledge of acceptance testing of optics and sensors in an optics lab
- Experience with high powered laser optics
- Space optical experience
This position is open for immediate hiring and will be remote initially, transitioning to on-site after 6 months. Join a leading company in the Space Industry and play a key role in advancing cutting-edge optical technologies!
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now!