Test Equipment Manager
Orange County, California
Full-time, Permanent position
Looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity to work in the satellite industry? A leading Satellite Engineering company is currently seeking an experienced Test Equipment Manager to join our growing team.
If successful you will be responsible for managing and coordinating existing and new deployments of critical performance and test equipment for our modular and production assembly areas. We are looking for someone with strong technical skills and experience with systems such as vibration/shaker/shock, TVAK, thermal chambers, HASS, and future acoustical testing for current and future design-build and operations. As an ideal candidate, you should have a good understanding of environmental controls and requirements and be willing to learn about new and progressive technology adoption, planning, and deployments.
What’s in it for me?
- The chance to be a key player in a team doing meaningful work on cutting edge space sector projects
- Competitive base salary
- Equity for all employees,
- 100% covered medical, dental, and vision coverage,
- 401(k) match, unlimited flex time off,
- Life insurance,
- Maternity and paternity leave,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Employee referrals,
- And lots of company swag, to really make you look and feel like the crucial part of the team you are!
- Assist in the design, process and procedure, maintenance, and ongoing operations of the vibration/shaker/Shock, TVAK, Thermal Chambers, HASS, and future acoustical testing for current and future design-build and operations
- Manage daily operations of the lab, assembly, build, and test equipment. This coordinates closely with Facilities and AIT lab management groups
- Support ancillary systems such as air and nitrogen, water, battery, etc.
- Work and support the robotic automation group in future deployments
- Responsible for continuous uptime, maintenance, test, calibration, and repair of lab equipment.
- Deep understanding of the operation and performance of the machines, operating parameters (performance/efficiency), and required infrastructure to support Air/Water/N2
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience expertise in mechanical, electrical, or aerospace system/controls
- Strong technical skills and experience with the systems listed above
- Ability to learn and build requirements for the design and operation of new systems
- Good understanding of environmental controls and requirements
- Ability and willingness to go above and beyond one’s comfort zone
Apply now and contact Frank White (email@example.com) at EVONA to find out more!