The key bits
Whereabouts - just north of the Golden Gate Bridge
Salary - up to $185k
Team - a tightknit company of 5, looking to grow
Benefits - Flexible Vacation / Paid Sick Time / Family Leave, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Plan
Flexibility - potentially 1-2 days from home as and when possible, due to status of projects
Create a future where space is accessible and sustainable for all
Their mission is to provide in space servicing solutions for governments and businesses. They have a proven record of rapid development in extreme environment autonomous systems. They are working with US Space Force and US Air Force and are experienced in sensor fusion, edge compute, interoperable communication gateways, datacenters, overlay networks, cross-domain solution, mesh networks, propulsion, command and control.
You will revolutionize the space industry through innovative technology and a commitment to sustainability.
- Lead the development and evolution of GNC systems for small satellites
- Provide hands-on support for hardware and software design, including architecture and component selection for both computing and sensors, and algorithm and hardware implementation.
- Design, build, test and validate simulation models for GNC hardware sensors and actuators, vehicle dynamics, and the space environment.
- Develop AI algorithms.
- Provide hands-on support for small satellite integration and testing.
- Develop an integrated GNC simulation to support subsystem performance analyses and deployment of GNC using MATLAB/Simulink and ANSYS-STK.
- Perform functional and qualification testing of GNC software-in-the-loop (SITL) and hardware-in-the-loop (HITL)
- Develop tools that support analysis of subsystem configurations, mission performance and analytics.
This might be for you if
- You have 5+ years experience in the field
- You have strong skills in C, C++, Python, and MATLAB
- You are familiar with Kalman filters, developing algorithms, etc.
- You have experience with GNC modeling and simulation, analysis, integration, test, and spacecraft operations.
- You have experience developing and deploying tracking algorithms to embedded systems.
- You have experience in GNC focus areas such as filters, rigid-body dynamics, estimation and control theory, and perturbation modeling.
- You have experience with AGI STK and/or General Mission Analysis Tool
- You are a US Citizen
Apply now if this is up your alley!!