Location: Remote, Belgium/Spain
Do you have experience within the Solar industry?
5+ years of sales, consulting or customer experience?
And a proven track record of high achievement in B2B sales?
If yes, EVONA are working with a start up company that are leading from the front within the solar industry worldwide. Renewable energy companies are using their market-leading software platform to advance construction and maximise performance of solar sites in over 65 countries, by digitalising solar plants with high resolution aerial data.
They are looking for a talented Account Manager to join their Sales team who will take care of the outbound lead process, inbound lead process and attend events, maintaining and growing a realistic and predictable pipeline whilst developing strong relationships with stakeholders in the solar industry. This is a hybrid role that is a mix of new business & account management.
- Perform targeted outreach for the right stakeholders
- Research and understand the customer’s objectives to drive sales through the buying cycle
- Become an expert in the business solutions, value proposition and competitive landscape
- Relay customer feedback and product enhancement ideas Requirements
- Commercially thoughtful and eager to solve customer business problems
- Hard working with exceptional communication skills
- Teamwork, integrity, ownership, and customer focus
- Technical aptitude for novel technologies and analytical problem solving
(Speaking Spanish is essential for this role)
Interviews are taking place ASAP, so please get in touch with Emma Jackson to find out more